Cookies are only installed in the user’s browser with their authorization. If you wish to revoke this authorization, consult the section Can cookies be eliminated? further down in this document.
Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small and harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page.
Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. Although many people do not know it, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What is not a cookie?
It is not a virus, not a Trojan, not a worm, not spam, not spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What type of cookies are there?
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, register for an event, use security elements, share content through social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria such as language, browser type, regional configuration from where access, etc.
- Analysis cookies : They allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create user navigation profiles, in order to make improvements.
- Advertising cookies : They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
Depending on who manages them
- Own cookies : are those managed by the page you are visiting, even if they have been installed by an external service
- Third-party cookies : are those generated and managed by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
According to its duration
- Session cookie : These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Permanent cookie : They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date and will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate purchasing and registration services. are those generated by the page you are visiting and from third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. < / li>
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. At any time you can exercise your right to delete cookies from this website. You can do it in two ways:
- From this website : open cookie settings
- From your browser settings , there you can search for the cookies associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them. See how to set cookies for the most popular browsers .
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that disabling cookies may have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Cookies used on this website
Strictly necessary cookies
|moove_gdpr_popup||famaraspirit.com||Technical and strictly necessary cookie that stores your preferences for the installation of cookies on this website.||1 year||First-party|
|pum-9510||famaraspirit.com||Cookie that remembers that the user has already opened the subscription pupup and thus does not show it again.||1 month||First-party|
|wp-wpml_current_language||famaraspirit.com||Cookie that keeps the user’s language in memory.||Session||First-party|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||famaraspirit.com||Cookie that stores information about the shopping cart.||Session||First-party|
|_fbp||famaraspirit.com||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.||3 months||First-party|
|fr||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.||3 months||Third-party|
|IDE||DoubleClick||These cookies set by a third party (DoubleClick) and are used for serving targeted advertisements that are relevant to you across the web. Targeted advertisements may be displayed to you based on your previous visits to this website. For example, advertisements about a topic you have expressed an interest in while browsing our site may be displayed t you across the web. In addition, these cookies measure the conversion rate of ads presented to the user. View more info .||1.5 years||Third-party|
Document revised on 03-12-2020.